Basically, we are helping Amazon FBA Private Label Sellers in growing their Amazon businesses by finding their winning products with high demand but low competition that will generate high revenue with a promising profit margin of 40% and above using an effective strategies.
1. Finding winning products with high profit margin - A winning product is essential in building a profitable and scalable Amazon business. Thus, having a highly skilled, data-driven and result oriented individual can be a great asset in growing your Amazon business. As a product researcher, I was able to successfully launch multiple winning products with 40% and above profit margin with high demand but low competition, which greatly helps my Amazon FBA clients generate high revenue and bring their business to the next level.
2. Finding the Best Supplier & Negotiate to get the Cheapest Price - In building a profitable Amazon business, it is ideal to have a premium supplier with high quality products and yet cost effective. The idea is that we get the products for a cheap price and yet sell them for a competitive price on Amazon, which can generate high revenue for your Amazon business as a result.
3. Listing Optimization to Generate High Volume of Organic Sales - A product listing that generates high revenue with a competitive rank is a result of conducting quality market research, competitor analysis, in-depth keyword research and fully optimizing listings. The backbone of a product listing is crucial in driving sales. Once the listing is fully optimized, product listing becomes more effective, as evidenced by the high conversion rate and high volume of organic sales.
4. Effective Product Launching Strategies - Product launch is a very important part of the Amazon private label process. It’s capable of totally ruining your innovative ideas and hard work through lack of market exposure, or conversely, it can rocket a product to success in a matter of days. With that said, an awesome and unique product that fulfills a market need is far more likely to succeed than an ill thought-out shot from the hip, regardless of launch strategy. Through my own trial and error, I’ve found the most effective approach for an Amazon product launch to contain a combination of in-depth keyword research, advertising and brand awareness initiatives.
5. Keyword Research for a Competitive Rank - Keywords are the driving force for product visibility in Amazon search results. Thus, understanding the Amazon A9 Algorithm, conducting intensive keyword research and competitor analysis to get those keywords that are generating their sales will greatly help you to get a high volume of organic sales, which means more revenue for your Amazon business. Let's empower your listing with those top keywords that will greatly increase traffic and skyrocket your sales.
6. Sending Inventory to Amazon Warehouse & Inventory Management - Creating shipment plans and making sure to forecast numbers properly so focused product will never go OOS.
7. Providing Excellent Customer Service - Customer service is a crucial component of business operations that can impact the growth of your business and online presence across the globe. Providing excellent customer service needs to be a part of your company's DNA from day one. That will help you generate more marketing and sales opportunities. So meeting your customer satisfaction is paramount to keeping your business growing successfully.
8. Amazon PPC - Sponsored Ads - Let's effectively strategize your campaigns to generate profitable and income-generating ads, high-performing campaigns, and ranking your product for organic placement as the ultimate goal without spending too much money.